Saturday 21 March 2020

RCW 28mm Figure Choices

My main source of figures is the original and wonderful range that started it all. I have been a fan of the very talented Mark Copplestone since the 80s and his Back of Beyond range is one of my favourites in any period.


The Copplestone Castings ranges are now distributed by North Star, from whom I have always had great service, so have I no worries about continued availablity.

North Star Figures

Next to mention is Studio Siberia from Russia.  They make and distribute some great figures for the period and the site forum is a gold mine of information.  Michael/Cuprum can often be found at the excellent Lead Adventure Forum, especially at the Back of Beyond page, where he is an inspiration with his knowledge and modelling skills.

Studio Siberia

Others worth a look at Empress Miniatures particularly the Tsuba and Jazz Age ranges.  Mad Bob Miniatures make some useful pieces and a very nice looking Zaamurets/Orlik train in 1/56. Sloppy Jalopy have some useful vehicles and figures as do 1st Corps, their Austins looks great, and Grand Manner do some nice Model Ts amongst other things.

I'll add more links here when I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment