Looking across at my table I had to smile at what a terrible Wargaming Butterfly I am. Dancing from one thing to another without a care in the world.
So here we have the Sopwith Strutter, now waiting for it's decals to be added. Some 1960s Congo Crisis Simba conversions. Something totally new with a handful of Balkan bandits and Turkish militia. Then back to the now undercoated Turkmen for Back of Beyond.
Here are some close ups of the Simbas, pre-undercoat. They are a mix of Haitians from Old Glory and TAG Modern Africans. The first two pics are some machete wielding militia. Hopped up and protected by magic they'll be a scary opponent.
To face them I have the long arm of the law. In this case some Ottoman Redif to serve as local militia or armed constabulary. They will be suitably painted up as be boys in blue.
This last pack are sold as Turkish Command figures but will make nice civilians with the right paint job. I'll need to find some suitable women to go with them. I think the wolf was a freebie extra and would make a good village dog or mount for a 15mm goblin.
I've also bought a new set of Napoleonic rules and have been thinking about playing some WW2 Operational level games in 6mm again.
My laser-like focus must be why I get so much finished.






I don't feel so bad looking at my own painting table with all the projects I have on the go
ReplyDelete