Sunday 5 March 2023

Juba's Numidians

I've made a start on another ADLG army.  This time an ancient one.  My theme is the army of the romanised Berber king of Numidia Juba I.


I'm sticking to my 1UD/60mm square basing, except for the light infantry, which are 60mm x 30mm.  The Elephants will be on 60mm x 80mm bases to fit. 

Below are three bases of Heavy Infantry imitation legionaries, a base of Medium Infantry javelinmen, a base of Light Infantry javelinmen and a base of Light Cavalry.


I have more of all these to come plus some Numidian noble cavalry and some Elephants from A&A miniatures.  They are a pretty good price compared to most others anyway, especially the elephants, but came with reduced postage and a free cavalry figure per pack when I ordered.  Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment