Friday 28 August 2020

AFSR Armour

I have painted a tank for my mate's Drozdovsky AFSR force and added some details to his two Austin armoured cars, one of which was used in our last game.


The writing says генерал Дроздовский (General Drozdovsky).  I think this is actually a MkIV, and not a MkV as it should be, but it's a nice model and looks pretty good.  The Austins are from 1st Corps like my Bolo one.  The names are волонтер (Volunteer) and славный (Glorius).


Mikhail Drozdovsky was one of the counter-revolutionary White leaders in the early civil war but was mortally wounded in late 1918.


Drozdovsky had lead a force of officers and volunteers from the Romanian front in his famous march to the Don and his regiments fought with the Volunteer Army and AFSR until the end.



2 comments:

  1. That looks very impressive..it will put the wind up the Bolos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly will. They'll need air power I think.

    ReplyDelete